NOW OFFERING A 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY LESS A $15 SERVICE FEE THROUGH APRIL 2021
We hope this message finds you healthy and happy!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Salem Inn. We are doing all we can to keep our guests and staff safe. To continue this collaborative effort, we are asking our guests to adhere to these policies while visiting:
- Please wear a mask while in common areas.
- Practice social distancing while in common areas.
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently.
Cleanliness and hygiene have always been a top priority here at the Salem Inn. Due to COVID-19 we are taking additional measures utilizing recommendations from global and local health authorities to make our cleaning protocols even more meticulous:
- Continuous training for all staff regarding new measures and protocols.
- Daily temperature checks of our staff.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high touch areas and common areas.
- Cleaning of all rooms and common areas using an electrostatic sprayer with disinfecting mist to sanitize all surfaces and objects.
- Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers at all entrances.
- Contactless check-in and check out with digital keypads.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of our breakfast room as well as other changes to our complimentary breakfast.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by staff at all times.
- Staff will practice social distancing at all times.
- Rooms will not be entered by anyone once they have been sanitized to prevent contamination.
- Daily maid service will be discontinued until further notice to prevent contamination unless specifically requested. If you need anything replenished we will leave it in a bag outside your room.